*As of January 2018, the 2017 monthly printables are no longer available. If you’d still like the Cover Pages and Monthly Quotes, you can grab them by clicking here. If you’d like the free printables for the current month, sign up below or click here.
September has arrived and here’s hoping that sweater weather will quickly follow! In my neck of the woods, visiting the apple orchards and filling up a basket with freshly picked apples is one of those classic September weekends – hence my apple theme foe the month!
All these spreads are available as printables! Scroll to the bottom to sign up for yours! If you’re already signed up you can head to the Printabundle Library and enter your password.
Supplies I used to create these pages:
- Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pens (These are the pens I use for headers and calligraphy. They are amazing, they basically do the work for you!)
- Pilot Metropolitan Fountain Pen
- Staedtler Triplus Fineliners
- Prismacolor Colored Pencils
- Prismacolor Colored Pencil Blender – This is the first time I’ve tried these blenders and I love them! They can give you a nice watercolor effect even if you’re using regular colored pencils.
For a full explanation on each of these spreads and how I use them for monthly planning, click here.
When you sign up for September’s Free Monthly Planning Pack, here’s what you’ll get.
Hello September + Quote of the month
Calendar, Goals, and To do List
September Habit Tracker
For more info about Habit trackers, click here.
Circular Mood Tracker
Gratitude Log & Memories Page
5 September Weekly Spreads
Get Your Free September Bullet Journal Setup!
All of these spreads are available as free printables for you! I highly recommend printing them out on these Avery shipping labels. I know, it sounds weird, but they fit absolutely perfectly in any A5 size journal (roughly 8×5). No wrinkled paper or awkwardly taped edges, just a smooth easy transition from my journal to yours :). They’re the perfect DIY sticker!
If you’ve already signed up, click here and enter your password to get your free September planning pack!